Re: What's up with Pantheon Notify?

Yes, the plan is to make it a plugin, however I'm not sure whether the
design that is currently implemented is the one we were going to go with.
At least I think I remember discussions about a new super awesome design
which will make everything better and somehow incorporate some sort of
notification center. But I'm not sure if we're still going for this. I
haven't seen any designs for this direction so far.

P.S.: Thanks a lot for "handling" my absence, Cody, in the near future I'll
probably have some more time to get some work done and actually take part
in discussions again :)