Developer documentation (was: Google Summer of Code Ideas)

Hey guys,

So I've checked out the current documentation in the website again and
turns out it's quite useless. In addition to all the flaws I've already
listed (quoted below for your convenience), it has no intro to
Granite.Application or our widgets - in fact, it doesn't even mention
Granite! All we have there is a Vala/GTK3 "hello world". Is that
*really*the intended content?

I know Dan was not fond of the older dev guide draft (
http://tiny.cc/dev-guide-draft) but it, despite its many flaws, at least it
had actual useful content! I'm afraid we're taking the "don't do anything
to not make any mistakes" approach here, except we make mistakes anyway.

Are we going to do something about this maybe?