Re: We're now on gee-0.8 (AKA "Let the build failures begin!")

0.3.x will be merged into or, more likely at this point, replace
wingpanel's trunk. It wasn't merged initially because the code wasn't [and
still isn't] complete enough but the functionality was desired for the isos.

By now, all observed build failures have been remedied. The situation was
not as bad as I expected.