Bug Bounties

Hey everyone,

I'm sure you've seen us posting on social media about bounties that are out there. We've got about $1,500 in bounties out.

These are 100% up for grabs by anyone. Especially all of you. Don't feel like you should leave these bugs for new contributors. A lot of them are Isis beta1 goals.

Also, if there are any bugs you feel would benefit by having a bounty attached, whether it's super difficult or Bitesize, feel free to let me know and I'll throw some money at it (provided we have some in our account).

I know you've heard me say that I want to hire all of you. But there's just not enough cash in the pot yet. So consider this the first step to elementary being able to compensate you for all the hard work you've done.

Happy hacking

Cheers,

Daniel Foré
elementaryos.org