Fwd: Google+

Okay, where can I find an intro to 2014? We have a more or less defined
workflow here, but I for one have no idea how G+ works and what it provides
(any real-time conversations?).

I made an honest attempt to get into G+ by myself, but all I get is this:
http://i.imgur.com/nKI4Enq.png
http://i.imgur.com/AemwVwF.png
I have no idea what is all this stuff about and what to do with it.

Also, once we flesh out the intro to G+ workflow, it might be a good idea
to write that down in the website. At least I get "How do I get involved?"
emails on a regular basis and that indicates that the website doesn't
provide that info.