Neglected merge requests

Hey guys,

I'd like to remind you that we have 30 merge requests waiting for review:
https://code.launchpad.net/elementary/+activereviews

Some are obviously outdated like the Audience merge request back from 2012
but most are actually up to date and could use some love, like that epic
merge for fixing file manager plugin in Scratch.

So please check if there are any branches you can review and/or update and
act accordingly at your leisure :)

Also, if you're wondering why IRC has been pretty quiet recently, it's
because people have really actually moved to Google+. I only observe dev
activity there nowadays. The main elementary community is swamped by
screenshots and support requests so the development coordination happens in
another, hidden, community. Ping Cassidy, Cody or Dan to get a pass in
there.

Cheers,