Re: Wayland plans? Here is a proof of concept compositor :)

I was not talking about porting all the apps to Qt, actually this is not
necessary you can run GTK+ apps over a Qt Wayland compositor without any
problems, I was talking about write *one* app using Qt.

But if for some good reason you don't want to include Qt in the default CD
image (to save a couple of MB?) then that is OK otherwise let me know, I'd
be more than happy to collaborate with the eOS project :)