Re: Wayland plans? Here is a proof of concept compositor :)

Hey José,

As far as I know, Mutter does run on Wayland. So I'm not sure it makes sense to write a brand new compositor when we could continue to use Gala.

But yes, I think right now it makes the most sense for us to be thinking Wayland instead of Mir.

Cheers,

Daniel Foré
elementaryos.org