Re: Research on Elementary icons

Eh this is pretty insignificant to me. I don't see what their actual test
was and it seems they're just using the highest resolution icon they could
find without any context. I don't think that's the way you should expect
icons to be read.

I'm glad it seems that our icons are performing well according to their
test. I'm not terribly concerned about the save icon since our philosophy
is to save automatically.