Re: Research on Elementary icons

Yeah, the mix up of add and new is not a problem at all... they are
used in slightly different situations and are therefore only slightly
different.

Although copy and paste are virtually unused, they do probably need a
little adjustment Maybe a green arrow going onto a clipboard for copy,
then a yellow arrow coming off the clipboard for paste?