Re: Hi!

On 25/09/2014 20:50, Daniel Foré wrote:
Shotwell and Photos are both good products serving different audiences and with a different developer workflow. Both projects welcome contributions. Go where you feel most comfortable :)

Well, I didn't mean to start a flame* - mine was an honest mistake.
If nothing else I can see that both teams are very proud of their work and love taking jabs at each other in good humor :)

Then again, I really dig Elementary and I can see myself using it as my desktop in the future, even if for the time being I use Shotwell for my needs, so keeping an eye on both trackers won't hurt :)

* For that, I just pop into a random IRC chan, claim Emacs' superiority over both Vim and XCode and wait.

--
Tobia Tesan
<tobia.tesan@xxxxxxxxx>