Re: Hi!

Hi Nelson, sorry if I make it sound like if you are not interested in
community, I'm sure you are, It's just my opinion of how it looks "from
outside". Photos is changing a lot in the trunk branch, so looks more open
to big changes in the future (gui and functionally), while shotwell looks
more like a finished product, very stable. Looks like both projects are in
different steps in the software life cycle.

Also, you make a point. Shotwell is available in more distributions, like
Ubuntu, and that's attractive for contributors too.

I don't want to start a fight or something like that :). Both projects can
benefit each other.

Greetings and sorry for my English if I did any mitsake.