Re: pantheon-terminal cleanup

Ah so that's why you commented on my stack overflow question :) (python vte
transparency)

That would be quite awesome since with each iteration the code has become
more "messy".

Drop by in the irc #elementary-dev and ping me if you need anything.

p.s. i might respond a little late, a few busy days ahead.

Akshay Shekher <voldyman>