elementary-i18n team mailing list archive

Fwd: elementary OS: Internationalization Feedback

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Risman Rangga Pratama <iman.stallion@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2016-06-24 9:57 GMT+04:00
Subject: Re: elementary OS: Internationalization Feedback
To: Leonardo Lemos <leonardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

I'm not sure why I got this email but I'll try to answer because I used
elementary OS Freya before 16.04 came out. I'm using Ubuntu Mate now,
waiting for the next elementary OS release.

1. The standard default US keyboard layout works perfectly fine in
Indonesian language. I don't know if Indonesian keyboard layout is a thing.

2. I don't understand this question. I use keyboard like anyone else.

3. There's no problem at all
4. Nope
5. It's fine. Oh yeah I have 1 issue with my laptop keyboard: the fn keys
works in the reverse way: hold fn to use F1, F2, F3... and pressing the key
without holding fn directly access the volume controls, brightness
controls, etc. It will be awesome if there's a setting to control this
behaviour in the next version of the OS because I find it annoying. But I
think this problem is very laptop-specific.