elementary-i18n team mailing list archive

Fwd: elementary OS: Internationalization Feedback

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Slevin Calebra <mykaua@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2016-06-24 10:09 GMT+04:00
Subject: Re: elementary OS: Internationalization Feedback
To: Leonardo Lemos <leonardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Leonardo,

Thank you for contacting me.

I am using two language: English and Ukraine. Your OS support Ukrainian
 language. So I've had one issue with keyboard in your OS with the
switching keyboard layouts.
Your system settings doesn't allow to customize it, it just doesn't work.
So I fixed it using some script.
I use the keys "Shift + Alt" for switching between languages.
It is not big deal, but I hope, you will fix it.

Thank you,

--
Leonardo Lemos
---