elementary-translators team mailing list archive

Re: Icons for the elementary Translators teams.

Hi all,

My primary HDD is not working and I've lost the SVG file I was using to
create the teams' icons. I'm trying to repair it, if it's not possible I'll
create the SVG file again, but for now, no new icons. I'm really sorry :(

Regards, Alfredo.