elementary-translators team mailing list archive

Re: Icons for the elementary Translators teams.

Hi,

I've just returned from my holiday and I'll start these days to remake the
icons (only the new ones); it's been impossible to fix the HDD where my
icon SVG source was (screw me for not backuping it up).

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards, Alfredo.