elementary-translators team mailing list archive

Fwd: Call for translations for Geary 0.2 - Deadline: 19-09-2012

Hey, we need your translations for Geary by Wednesday, 19.

Becouse Geary is not developed by The elementary Project, you have to do
your translations at the plattform that Geary provides.

This is the official message on the Yorba mailinglist:

Hello all, Development on Geary continues apace and version 0.2 of is now
> in sight.  Version 0.2 will be light-years ahead of 0.1 in many ways.  In
> particular, this version of Geary is internationalized and ready for
> translation. If you'd like to help make Geary available to people
> worldwide, please consider translating all or part of the application.  Our
> translatable strings are hosted on Transifex:
> https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/geary/ You can download Geary's .pot
> file and translate the strings in your favorite internationalization tool
> (POEdit, Lokalize, etc.) and submit them back to us via our Transifex
> project. We need translations by Wednesday, 19 September for them to be
> included in the upcoming release.  Thanks for your support! -- Jim Nelson

And here is the current progress:

Language                  Progress                              Last update

English <https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/geary/language/en/> (source
language)
 100%
   Sep 05, 07:12p.m.
German<https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/geary/language/de/>
 99%
   Sep 06, 03:33p.m.
Swedish<https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/geary/language/sv/>
 99%
   Sep 06, 02:38p.m.
French<https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/geary/language/fr/>
 94%
   Sep 06, 01:39p.m.
Finnish<https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/geary/language/fi/>
 84%
   Sep 06, 12:50p.m.
Italian<https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/geary/language/it/>
 74%
   Sep 06, 02:59p.m.
Indonesian<https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/geary/language/id/>
 23%
   Sep 06, 03:41a.m.  English (United
Kingdom)<https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/geary/language/en_GB/>
 7%
   Sep 06, 04:24p.m.  Chinese
(Taiwan)<https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/geary/language/zh_TW/>
 5%
   Sep 06, 07:20a.m.
Catalan<https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/geary/language/ca/>
 0%
   Sep 06, 12:55a.m.
Spanish<https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/geary/language/es/>
 0%
   Sep 06, 04:22p.m
Click on the specific language, and register an account to translate Geary
into that language.

If your language is not listed, you may have to create a translation for it
first on the website.

Have a nice weekend with your family.

Greetings,

Eduard Gotwig