elementary-translators team mailing list archive

Re: Portuguese and Brazillian Portuguese translations

I think we should absolutely have a Portuguese group.

Sure, lots of words are written the same way, but there are still places where it makes sense to have different translations (expressions that only make sense in a certain country, for example). There are also words that we don't use and people use in Brazil.

I know I would hate to use a system with a Brazilian Portuguese translation.