elementary-translators team mailing list archive

Re: Portuguese and Brazillian Portuguese translations

We'll have a Portuguese Portuguese translations team.

At first, all of Brazillian Portuguese strings will be copied over to the
Portuguese Portuguese ones. After that, we can start changing the ones we
don't like (because they are not very used in Portuguese Portuguese) and
adding new ones.