elementary-translators team mailing list archive

Re: Icons for the elementary Translators teams.

I've tried, but they use standard latin alphabet with addition of a few
special characters (e.g., Đ đ) ―as far as I know, none of them is exclusive
of the Sami language. Moreover there are six variations of the Sami
language (with their own ortographic variations).

*Wow! I think that I've found a Sami flag whilst I was writing this
response: *http://globetribune.info/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Sami-flag.png
 :D