elementary-translators team mailing list archive

Re: Mess in the translations privileges

We tried to deal with the Arabic team's inactivity but I'm not sure how
that issue ended up.

The problem here is that they are in charge of the Arabic translation. If
there was no team in charge, the translations would be open. Maybe one way
to solve that would be taking them down as the translation team in charge
and leaving the translations open (or create a new Arabic team and make
sure it doesn't fall in the same inactive status).

PS. I'm adding elementary Translators mailing list to the reply as CC;
maybe they can solve your doubts, mate.

Cheers,
Alfredo