enterprise-support team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #171629]: Where do I find the name of my computer and other system information?

Question #171629 on samba in Ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/samba/+question/171629

Eliah Kagan posted a new comment:
No question is too basic for this forum, but if you are asking about how
to do something in Ubuntu, the question should be targeted to Ubuntu
rather than "Canonical SSO provider". I have made this change, as well
as restoring the original text of your question. I'll try to answer it
as well, though it's possible that someone else may get to it first.

In the future, if you decide you no longer want help with a question,
you can mark the question as Solved. You should generally  avoid
deleting your original question's description, as it may be useful to
others. (This is most important if people have already replied to the
question, which was not the case here.)

Ubuntu Server/Client Support Team, which is an answer contact for samba
in Ubuntu.