enterprise-support team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #691504]: LDAP channel binding unsupported until version 2.5.0 of libldap2

Question #691504 on openldap in Ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openldap/+question/691504

Ryan Tandy posted a new comment:
On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 08:55:52PM -0000, Søren Grønning Iversen wrote:
>But, I guess I'll see if I can manage getting it put together somehow,
>just to be able to demonstrate what's in store (if it works at all, that
>is).

Please do! If you run into any bugs or issues with the 2.5 code, the
best place to discuss those would be the upstream mailing lists,
probably openldap-technical@xxxxxxxxxxxx.

--
You received this question notification because your team Ubuntu
Server/Client Support Team is an answer contact for openldap in Ubuntu.