enterprise-support team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #214401]: error: /var/lib/dpkg/info/samba4.postinst: 14: /var/lib/dpkg/info/samba4.postinst: /usr/share/samba/setoption.pl: Permission denied subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 126 in Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

Question #214401 on samba4 in Ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/samba4/+question/214401

Ikore Limited proposed the following answer:
Discover the future of education with our comprehensive Teaching,
Learning, and Training services! Our team is dedicated to empowering
educators by providing extensive training in cutting-edge IT concepts,
tools, and technologies. We understand the dynamic nature of the digital
world and are here to ensure that educators are fully equipped to
harness the potential of available IT solutions. Beyond just training,
we offer unwavering support to staff, readily addressing any queries or
technical issues they encounter. With our guidance, transform the way
you teach and create an innovative, tech-savvy learning environment that
resonates with the digital age. Let us help you elevate your educational
approach with the power of information technology! Check Here:
https://www.cnetsoeducation.com/services/teaching-learning-and-training/

--
You received this question notification because your team Ubuntu
Server/Client Support Team is an answer contact for samba4 in Ubuntu.