enterprise-support team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #214401]: error: /var/lib/dpkg/info/samba4.postinst: 14: /var/lib/dpkg/info/samba4.postinst: /usr/share/samba/setoption.pl: Permission denied subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 126 in Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

Question #214401 on samba4 in Ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/samba4/+question/214401

Ikore Limited proposed the following answer:

Experience the freedom and convenience of wireless connectivity with IKORE's comprehensive Wireless Solutions. Our services are designed to eliminate the hassles of traditional LAN cabling, offering a seamless and flexible approach to your network infrastructure. Specializing in Wireless LAN, IKORE is committed to providing tailored solutions that cater to the unique needs of your business.

>From designing and deploying to managing your wireless networks, we
ensure secure access to your company’s data and applications, while
maintaining restricted guest Wi-Fi. Our solutions are not one-size-fits-
all; they are customized to suit small businesses and large enterprises
alike, with a focus on delivering security, speed, and consistent
network availability, regardless of the size of your organization.

Contact us here: https://ikore.co.uk/wireless-solutions/

--
You received this question notification because your team Ubuntu
Server/Client Support Team is an answer contact for samba4 in Ubuntu.