enterprise-ubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: Desktop virtualization

Hi!

 I'm working with KVM and I'm about to test the Desktop Virtualization
called SPICE.

 After that, I'll see if it can be used within Openstack...

 Also, my servers have IOMMU and 3 GPUs (Radeon 7970) and I'm planning to
pass those GPUs to the Virtual Machine. But I think it doesn't work with
SPICE... Maybe XCP (Open Source XenServer) with VDI can help me with this,
but I don't know yet...

Best,
Thiago