enterprise-ubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: Java 6 discontinued

Atul,

It's not magic, nor rocket science :)  There are tools on the market, the
only thing to do is to enable a change.

For the last few decades, CEOs/CTOs got used to few expensive brand
names (like Microsoft, Oracle, etc.) and they can't see that IT world has
changed. If you take a look in the market, you will see that there are
cheap, flexible and easy to implement/manage cloud-based tools. And yes,
they are secured. Really well secured ;)

The only thing to do is to take a look around, evaluate and present a demo
to the business.

Pozdrawiam,
Regards,
Pawel
Paweł Zięba / Senior IT Innovation Consultant
Capgemini BPO T&T Innovation CoE

Mobile: +48 664 178 331
Landline: +48 12 394 65 46
Google Talk: pawel.zieba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx