enterprise-ubuntu team mailing list archive

UDS 13.05

Hello,

Since the new Ubuntu Developer Summits now happen online, I was wondering how we can utilise the UDS to get some progress in our community.

Whatever people say about the benefits of virtual meetings, I always found face to face meetings to be more beneficial, more direct and breaking the borders between meeting participants.

Of course, there is the other side of the coin, which are the costs. In case of most participants this cost was taken by Canonical and UDS sponsors. Others, like me, needed to convince their company to fund their travel and accomodation, though still the event cost was taken by Canonical/sponsors.

Now, to the point. Can we use the new virtual UDS 13.05 format to make some progress regarding our Enterprise topics? I mean, do we just have the topics that can be solved using "general off-topic" or do we already have something common in the group that we can make all of us focus on by giving it a name and an entry in the UDS meeting list?

Cheers,
Ballock

Follow ups