enterprise-ubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: Active Directoy in Trusty UDS Session

Hi,

Both the "Make ActiveDirectory Trusty" and the "Ubuntu Enterprise Desktop
Roundtable" sessions are now in the UDS schedule.

Please note that the link to the "Make ActiveDirectory Trusty" session have
been changed so use the links below or the UDS schedule when you sign up
for them:
http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1311/meeting/22055/client-1311-activedirectory/
http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1311/meeting/21972/ubuntu-enterprise-desktop-roundtable/

If you want to take an active part in the discussion then please sign up as
"Very interested in attending".

Best regards
Ove