enterprise-ubuntu team mailing list archive

testing sssd

Hi,
I couldn't take part in the last USD session as I wished because  I have not yet installed client for video conference.
Here we have Lync for MS platform and Polycom telephone boxes for Linux users ;(
Someone in blueprint paper mentioned 'bigbluebutton' - but this is not in packages in Precise nor in Saucy.
Really are .deb packages  to find only in Lucid64-bit?
It seems a bit complicated to get installed - do I need to install both, server and client?

However, I am interested in testing SSSD .
I did some successful tests up to Precise - but the new version 1.11 in Saucy was somehow disappointing.
It seems that the new features need a new approach and is better start configuration from scratch than
continue with  sometimes complex config from previous versions.

I hope we can move to  SSSd in production starting with Trusty.

Best Regards
Longina

Follow ups