enterprise-ubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: testing sssd

Hi Longina,

 Have you tried realmd? Realmd is the promise to do the sssd-setup a breeze.

 FYI: My company is working on getting full Lync-support into Pidgin and
SIPE (encrypted voip/video + desktop screen sharing) What features are you
missing?

Regards,
Niklas