enterprise-ubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: Active Directoy in Trusty UDS Session

Reaching out to this list.

One program we are looking to replace is QPM Sudo Manager [1]. One of the
trickiest parts to fix is the "Keystroke Logging". We are giving sslogger
[2] a look, but it is not packaged for Debian/Ubuntu.

Anyone else with similar needs who would be interested in cooperating?

[1] http://www.quest.com/privilege-manager-for-sudo/
[2]
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/sslogger/index.php?title=Sslogger_Main_Page

Regards,