enterprise-ubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: AD integration-joining machine

Hi Longina,

 I am conducting experiments with realmd. Unfortunately run into problems
with realmd 0.15.0-1 that segfaulted on me severely, but after cooperating
with maintainer, and sending him stack traces, it turned out this bug is
fixed in MASTER. Problems solved after compilation from source. Now waiting
for Stef to issue a new version. Most likely 0.15.1. Should surface any
day, but I bet it can take some time before it hit the repo.

Regards,
Niklas