enterprise-ubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: 100% Open Active Directory - Client and Server

Yeah, when you try to join with realmd it won't work becuase 4.1.6 in Trusty doesn't respond with a well-formed NETLOGON-request.

That bug was first fixed in 4.1.7 or 4.1.8 I believe. That is why you need Utopic. My procedure should work just as nice using Vagrant, but I have found no cloud image with utopic yet...

Regards,
Niklas