enterprise-ubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: 100% Open Active Directory - Client and Server

Ah... Okay! Thanks for clarifying it...   :-)

BTW, I think that Ubuntu Samba Team should backport new Samba for Trusty,
since it is a LTS release, it can not survive ~5 years with a broken
version...  :-/

What do you think?!

Best,
Thiago