enterprise-ubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: End mailing list?

I noticed I didn't reply all:

Bryan,

I think a good move would be to convert the mailing list to a '
lists.ubuntu.com", keeping the launchpad page where "Members" can still
join and participate. I would gladly help with moderating the mailing list
if needed.

To be honest, I had totally forgotten about this resource until I noticed
your e-mail this morning. It's a shame because in my Enterprise I have been
making some significant progress with getting Ubuntu out to our engineers
in a managed scalable fashion. I did come up against some struggles and
should have posted some of them to get some discussions going, but just
waded through them.

Thanks for posting this, and I look forward to whatever direction we move.

Chris Crisafulli
irc: freenode/itnet7