enterprise-ubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: End mailing list?

Hi all

I haven't worked with these questions for a very long time.  I have no objection to shutting down the list, since it's not been ... um... particularly active.

I use Ubuntu every day at work.  We have a great group of people who work very hard to ensure that we have usable tools, despite not using Microsoft-based tools.  Most things work these days, fairly easily.

Two activities that we were instrumental in getting going are perhaps very relevant to people here (if there are any :)) and are important to most large enterprises using Microsoft stuff. Without them, my life would be less pleasant.

1. Participating in Lync (Skype for Business) meetings:

https://github.com/tieto/sipe/wiki/Sipe-collab-install

https://launchpad.net/~sipe-collab/+archive/ubuntu/ppa

2. Accessing an Exchange or Office365-based calendar in Thunderbird:

https://github.com/ExchangeCalendar/exchangecalendar

All of this is open source and would welcome additional people interested in helping.

Cheers,

David