epoptes team mailing list archive

[Question #205434]: Epoptes clients miniatures disconnects all the time

New question #205434 on Epoptes:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/205434

Hi there! First of all, i'd like to tell you that Epoptes is a wonderful tool, and it's saved our project of working with Linux on the schools around here (Recife, Pernambuco - Brazil).

We've managed to install and configure a whole lab, with notebooks and a wireless connection for all clients (20 notebooks).

The only problem we have, is that some miniatures of the clients keep disconnecting from the main interface of the server (miniature goes red with the letters STD on them). It's not always the same clients, but they drop by chance.

It's there anyway that we can solve this? Where can I find the log of epoptes-client, in case this helps?

Thanks in advance!

Epoptes Developers, which is an answer contact for Epoptes.