epoptes team mailing list archive

[Question #235560]: SSVNC default configuration

New question #235560 on Epoptes:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/235560

Hello,

I'm using Epoptes in a classroom with 25 computers successfully.
I would like to modify the default parameters of ssvnc, in order to take control of remote computers in grey scale, with low
quality and high compression level. With the F8 key, I can do it, but I need to do this each time I click on a screen thumbnail.
Is there a way to write those parameters in a config file ? Or do I need to modify Epoptes scripts ?

Thanks a lot, best regards.

  François

Epoptes Developers, which is an answer contact for Epoptes.