epoptes team mailing list archive

[Question #271662]: epoptes-client crashes in a few minutes

New question #271662 on Epoptes:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/271662

Hi my name's samuele...I'm Italian so sorry for my English...

I have installed epoptes in sodilinux(linux mint17 based).
When I run epoptes-server-pc it sees epoptes-client-pc but client crashes after a few minutes.

I suppose that the problem is x11-utils package because there isn't xprop package inside.
Infact when I connect epoptes-client and it crashes, the terminal "writes" xprop not found...
In synaptic x11-utils is a fake package...
How can I install xprop?
Any solutions?

Thankyou very much

Samuele

--
You received this question notification because your team Epoptes
Developers is an answer contact for Epoptes.