epoptes team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~oiteam/epoptes/x11vnc-wrapper-with-alt-input-grabbing into lp:epoptes

I've updated my branch since I've found an issue with the former mouse grabbing heuristic: if I disable my USB mouse with 'xinput set-prop $mouse_id "Device Enabled" 0' and try to move it locally, it's automatically re-enabled after a few seconds.

Thus I'm restoring and old heuristic for mouse grabbing: keep using x11vnc -grabptr option for grabbing mouse buttons, while slowing its movement down by a huge factor (xinput property "Device Accel Constant Deceleration").
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~oiteam/epoptes/x11vnc-wrapper-with-alt-input-grabbing/+merge/273703
Your team Epoptes Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~oiteam/epoptes/x11vnc-wrapper-with-alt-input-grabbing into lp:epoptes.