epoptes team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #272700]: Thumbnail missing on fat client

Question #272700 on Epoptes changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/272700

George Burdo is still having a problem:
I forgot to mention that I'm running 64bit on the Ubuntu. I upgraded to
0.5.8, and that has fixed the remote boot issue.  No change on the
thumbnails. Below is the session:

gaburdo@lb220-h5:~$ /usr/sbin/epoptes-client
 * Epoptes-client connecting to lb220-teach:789...                                                            epoptes-client ERROR:
The epoptes certificate file, /etc/epoptes/server.crt, doesn't exist.
You can fetch the server certificate by running:
/usr/sbin/epoptes-client -c
gaburdo@lb220-h5:~$ /usr/sbin/epoptes-client -c
epoptes-client ERROR: Need to be root to fetch the certificate
gaburdo@lb220-h5:~$ sudo /usr/sbin/epoptes-client -c
[sudo] password for gaburdo:
depth=0 C = AU, ST = Some-State, O = Internet Widgits Pty Ltd
verify error:num=18:self signed certificate
verify return:1
depth=0 C = AU, ST = Some-State, O = Internet Widgits Pty Ltd
verify return:1
DONE
Successfully fetched certificate from lb220-teach:789
gaburdo@lb220-h5:~$

If I fetch the certificate using epoptes-client -c as sudo, I also get a
success message.

Currently all functions other than thumbnail are working on the systems
I have updated. (The systems on 0.5.7 won't connect.)

George

--
You received this question notification because your team Epoptes
Developers is an answer contact for Epoptes.