epoptes team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #272700]: Thumbnail missing on fat client

Question #272700 on Epoptes changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/272700

George Burdo gave more information on the question:
UPDATE: On systems where I had not installed 0.5.7, but instead installed 0.5.8 directly, I have a new behavior:
- I have all functions except for the icon not identifying that state of the machine. In other words, The icon always shows that the machine is turned off until someone logs in, then the thumbnail shows. When they log out, I get the grey power switch icon regardless of whether the machine is on or off.
-On the previously installed clients, I have tried using apt-get remove, and apt-get purge, before installing again, but it behaves as before: Grey icon when off, red icon when on or some one is logged into the system. Other functions are working.

--
You received this question notification because your team Epoptes
Developers is an answer contact for Epoptes.