epoptes team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #644756]: client desktop disappear after logout

Question #644756 on Epoptes changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/644756

Alkis Georgopoulos requested more information:
> That doesn't work with edubuntu 14.10, xubuntu 16.04, and xubuntu 16.10.
> I've tried also to run sudo epoptes-client in tty1, the icon didn't disappear but turned black without any white scripts.

You said that in Xubuntu 16.04 ther'es no red icon while the student is in the login screen.
Then you said that "the icon didn't disappear but turned black", which means that there was an icon.

Which of those 2 happened?

Again, the test that I'd like to see is:
Boot with Xubuntu 16.04.
Don't login.
Is there a red icon in epoptes?
Then go to vt1 and login there.
Now, is there a red icon in epoptes?

During all that test, you should NOT login to the client normally from
the login screen.

--
You received this question notification because your team Epoptes
Developers is an answer contact for Epoptes.