epoptes team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #668454]: Epoptes service not starting on KDE Neon (Ubuntu 16.04

Question #668454 on Epoptes changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/668454

Uclio Dinobi gave more information on the question:
No answers so far :-(

Looks like I am the only one to experience this... did I miss anything
already reported to the mailing list ? No beautiful soul who can give me
a little help?

Further info (please let me know if you need something more) I forgot to
give related to the packages which seems to be involved :

dpkg -l python-attr  -> 15.2.0-1
dpkg -l python-twisted (-bin, -core) -> 17.9.0-1+16.04+xenial+build1
dpkg -l python-automat  -> 0.6.0-1+16.04+xenial+build1

I directly tried the "python .../epoptesd.py" command because
"/etc/init.d/epoptes start" yields "usr/bin/twistd: Unknown command:
epoptes"

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.

--
You received this question notification because your team Epoptes
Developers is an answer contact for Epoptes.