epoptes team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #668454]: Epoptes service not starting on KDE Neon (Ubuntu 16.04

Question #668454 on Epoptes changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/668454

Alkis Georgopoulos requested more information:
I haven't seen the KDE Neon distribution.
If this happens in all installations of KDE Neon, then yeah it sounds like a missing dependency. Did you install epoptes with --install-recommends? (e.g. I know Linux Mint has --no-install-recommends by default, opposing the Debian policy).

You could also try coming to IRC, to see the problem live:
www.epoptes.org => IRC link.

--
You received this question notification because your team Epoptes
Developers is an answer contact for Epoptes.