Re: Application domains

I'm not in a position to specify requirements for anyone, but it would
be easier for me (as a Debian user) if it could work out of the box on
Debian without needing to download the Java runtime from Sun.

There was a long discussion recently about the use of Java in
OpenOffice. The conclusion seemed to be that developers would make
sure that OpenOffice is compatible with free implementations of
Java.

It's been a while since I did any Java (and all work I did was based
on Sun's Java...) but I imagine that if it works for OpenOffice, then
it should work for FEniCS?

/Anders