Re: FEniCS, Sieve and AMR

For DOLFIN, it will take some work to port our current data structures
and functionality (including adaptive mesh refinement) to Sieve, see

    http://www.fenics.org/pipermail/dolfin-dev/2005-November/001513.html

but this should be independent of which mesh generator is used to
create the mesh you feed to DOLFIN. We can have support for a range of
formats, including meshes from CUBIT (if someone wants to write the
code and maintain it).

/Anders