Re: Just to say hello!

On Tue, Mar 14, 2006 at 03:52:59PM +0100, Mandus wrote:
>    I just want to inform you that I am now listening on this list, as well as
>    on the ffc, dolfin, and sieve dev-lists. For some strange reason we are
>    not able to subscribe our simula emails to the fenics lists, thats why I
>    am using google-mail. Hopefully we can sort that out later, at least when
>    the fenics server move our to us ;-)
>
>    Take care,
>    �mund @ simula.research lab.

I hope we can sort it out. Good to see you on the list!

A couple of clarifications/announcements:

1. I will be leaving TTI in a couple of months and move to Simula.

2. The web server for fenics.org will also move to Simula. It's
currently at Chalmers, but Johan Jansson will be graduating so there
will be no one left to administer the server. Simula has also been
kind to buy a new dedicated server for FEniCS.

/Anders